Robert Rochelle is an ABOTA trial attorney who has been lead counsel in trials in San Diego, Santa Ana and Riverside Superior Courts and Federal District court regarding claims of medical malpractice, professional liability and personal injury. Mr. Rochelle has over thirty years of litigation experience during which he was senior attorney in his own firm of Rochelle & Griffith LLP and partner in the well-recognized San Diego firm of Duckor, Spradling and Metzger.
Mr. Rochelle began his career defending health care professionals, hospitals and clinics in Sacramento and in San Diego in the firm of Higgs, Fletcher and Mack. He has taught pathophysiology as an adjunct professor at the University of San Diego Nursing School and has lectured in the San Diego Inn of Courts and CEB classes on medical evidence.
Representative clients over the years have included Sharp Hospital, Alvarado Hospital and UCSD Medical Center, local pharmacies, and private physicians
AttorneY - Of Counsel
Location: 621 2nd Street, Suite B, Encinitas CA 92024
Phone: (760) 943-9040
Fax: (760) 943-8918
- University San Diego School of Law - J.D. 1982
- University of California Santa Barbara - Advanced to candidacy Ph.D. Human Physiology
- St. Louis University School of Medicine Research Fellowship
- University of California Santa Barbara - M.S. of Science, Biology
- University of California Santa Barbara - B.S. of Zoology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) - Practiced in Superior Courts of California and also before the U.S. District Court (Eastern and Southern Districts) and U.S. Court of Appeals 9th District