Jennifer Watson specializes in professional liability and has been instrumental in achieving excellent results for clients. She is familiar with all phases of litigation and frequently obtains favorable rulings for clients through law and motion work.
Jennifer attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications Studies, with honors. She graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law with honors. While there, she served as Editor-in-Chief of Motions, the law school newspaper.
Location: 621 2nd Street, Suite B, Encinitas CA 92024
Phone: (760) 943-9040
Fax: (760) 943-8918
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California, J.D., Cum Laude
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, B.A. Cum Laude
- Mandarin Chinese
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association